Saturday 29 September 2018

AquaLip

Today we went to AquaLip, a swim centre in Detmold. There was a massive tunnel slide, a roman sauna, a 50-metre pool with a 1-metre diving board, a salt pool, which was good for the skin, and a "whirlpool", a large circular pool with a current that would spin clockwise. Inside the whirlpool (the whirlpool only needed the outside ring of the circular pool), there was a pool with bubbles and a few underwater deck chairs were bubbles also regularly rose up. The slide was my favourite, I probably did over sixty rounds, with over ten different slide-poses (I had one where I sat cross-legged in a meditation pose). There was a screen near the pool that showed the last person to go down the slide's speed, the day's best and the best ever. The meditation pose took me 24.37 seconds! I had a great day in the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight Fail

Today, after the gate opened, we walked to the gate B23 to wait to board. There we got one announcement after the other: Flight is delayed b...